วันพุธที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2560

Recount (continued) and narrative


            23 January 2017, the teacher asked us to talk with friends about what did we do on the weekend. I told my friends that on my weekend, I went back to my home at Suphanburi province. I did a lot of things with my family. It was really good time for me.

After we finished sharing our experience about the weekends, the teacher gave us the corrective feedback of the homework that she asked us to do last week but before she gave us the corrective feedback, she read the texts of each exercise and explained us about the texts so  we all could understand  correctly.

Next, she asked us to do the rest of exercises in handouts so we could start the new lesson. She asked us to read the texts and answer the following questions. After that we had to work in group and summarize what was the text about then  sent the preventatives of each group to present  in front of class.

The story was about “There were a woman and a boy. They drove too fast so they were stopped by the police. The police asked them to see their license but They pretended not to understand what police was asking for. And the truck weren’t theirs. Finally, they could escape because the police was struck in the mud.”

After every groups finished presentation, we had to read all the texts again together and then the teacher gave us the corrective feedback about the exercises and finished the lesson.

Next, Teacher started new lesson. She asked us to do some activities. We had to answer the questions about ourselves and then drew it as diagram then talked and compared with friends about shape of our diagram. After that, she asked us to read the first two paragraphs of the text and talked about it. We couldn’t finish the whole texts because time was up but we keep studying about this text again on Sunday.


For me, I thought the lesson of today was pretty easy because there were not much difficult words  but I had a little problem when I had to analyzed the  main point of each paragraph by my own words but I solved the problem by asking the teacher and my friends and also finding the difficult words in dictionary. I had a lot of fun in class. That’s  all for today. See you next week. Good byeeeee.

http://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-mean-girls-movie-xT9KVIqur6X7IDTMbu

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น