วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

8 August,Taiwan

I was absent a class on 8 August, as I got the scholarship to study basic Chinese for 2 weeks in Taiwan so the teacher told me to write what did I do in that day instead.8 August, it was the first day so no class, but they had a welcome ceremony for us. In welcome ceremony,the people that responsible this project told us about the story of Hung Kuang University and they also had a little dance show. It was so cute. After that everybody that joined this project had to introduce themselves to make us know each other.





Next,we all had lunch together.

When we all finished lunch all stuffs took us to walk around the university.


Then we went back to our dormitory to change our clothes because they would take us to Goamei wetland.





The view was actually great, but the weather was too hot.Maybe If we went in the evening, it would be better.There were many crabs and Mudskipperes there.
after that, on the way back University we stopped to find something to eat for dinner at Guanhua district. I bought Dumpling and as I didn't know which one is taste good so I ordered all but lucky me because all kinds tasted good.♥





here is a video of some activity that i did there, Hope you enjoy watching.




1 ความคิดเห็น: