วันพุธที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Today's technology.

29 August 2016 , the teacher stared class by talking about the question that she gave us last week and told us to find the answer.
                  ' What technology do you usually use to learn English? How ?'
            The teacher selected someone to talk in class about their answer and let them choose the next person. I was very lucky person as my friend chose me. I told my friends in class that I usually use Instagram because there are many accounts that teach English  such as English_today and  English_for_fun. I have learnt many vocabularies, many idioms and many grammar rules from there so Instagram can help me improve my English skills.
              After that, the teacher asked us to write which technology that we use to improve our English skills. I wrote Instagram.

                

          Next, the teacher asked us to do exercises and gave us the corrective feedback when we all had done.
Afterward, the teacher asked us to work in a group of 5 people and summarize the story of this lesson that we had read. She also taught us how to summarize and this was a summary of my group

'     A professor records lectures as podcasts for the university website so students can download the lectures onto their Mp3 players. It helps them to review the lesson. It's good for students that they can use technology to get other news and information not only listen to music and play games.'

                after that we had to send representative of each group to present in class. and then we did more exercise and she gave us the corrective feedback when we all finished.
                The strategies that I used for reading in this lesson were skimming, scanning ,finding the references and guessing words meaning from the context.

In my opinion, i thought this lesson was pretty difficult as there were many vocabularies that I don't  know the meaning, but i could solve the problem by finding it in the dictionary and asked my friends. I had a lot of fun in class today. Bye. See you next week.
http://giphy.com/gifs/justin-buh-bye-l0MYzLLxlJDfYtzy0


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น