วันจันทร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2560

Examplification

        10  April  2017,  Well, the air conditioners  didn’t work again that made my mood became bad before studying. First of all the teacher gave us the corrective feedback of the exercise that she asked us to do last week.

Next, the teacher gave us another handouts, it was about exemplification. Then she asked us to read the handouts. After we finished reading, she asked us to do the exercise. When we all finished doing the exercise, the teacher gave us the corrective feedback.

After that, the teacher asked us to do the rest of exercise and gave us the corrective feedback when we all finished. Next, 4 pairs of students had to show the cooking video that the teacher assigned and it was my turn to show the video. My partner was Suwaphon. Our video was about how to make canned fish hot and spicy soup.

Well, this is our video if you want to see.



In my opinion, I think the lesson of today was pretty easy for me but the weather was really hot so I think it wasn’t only me that couldn’t concentrate on studying but also another students in the class. Well, at least in the bad thing there is a good thing happens. I had a lot of fun in class while I was showing our video with my friends. Bye, see you next week.

Ps. I hope next week Air conditioners will work.

https://giphy.com/gifs/bye-goodbye-the-little-rascals-GB0lKzzxIv1te

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น