วันอังคารที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2560

Definition & Classification


     3April 2017, such a bad day as the air conditioners didn’t work again. This building is the new one; I don’t understand why this happened so often. We had to open all doors and windows moreover, our class had only a fan.

 hot weather heat warm hot weather GIF
https://giphy.com/gifs/hot-weather-heat-d3MLq8zVASdyBz6E

Next the teacher told us the mid-term score and quiz score. My score was better than I expected so I was so proud of myself hahaha. After telling everyone the scores, the teacher  explained us about the definition and classification then, she gave us the handouts. She taught us about  the meaning of discourse marker and when we use it

After that, she asked us to do the exercises by ourselves and when we all finished, she asked us to check the answer with our friends first  and then she gave us the corrective feedback later.

We did many exercises and in the second exercises, teacher also asked some students to write the answer on the board to share with classmates and I was one of them. The teacher asked me to go to write the answer on the board because I was doing bad face as the weather was very hoooooot. Well, the teacher also shared me the fan sometimes but still hot anyway. 

 hot summer fan wong kar wai chungking express GIF
https://giphy.com/gifs/wong-kar-wai-SupA7OgPcAI0g

Next the teacher let us break for 10 minutes then we kept doing other exercises on the handouts and when we all finished, she gave us the corrective feedback.


In my opinion, the lesson of today was pretty hard as I had to analyzed the text and found the meaning of technical term. Moreover, the weather was very hot so I couldn’t concentrated much on the lesson but I didn’t leave any blanks on my exercises. See you next week. Byeeee

America's Next Top Model girl model bye drama GIF
https://giphy.com/gifs/antmvh1-girl-l3vRbyZfZkTv1GzbG

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น