วันจันทร์ที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2560

Problem and Solution (continued)



         1 May 2017, today was the last day of this course. We already learned all lessons so today teacher just gave us the corrective feedback of the exercises that she assigned us as homework last week. It was about problem and solution and there were some of my friends that didn’t do homework so teacher told them to get out of the class and finish their homework first. The exercises were pretty difficult as we had to analyzed what is the problem and solution of the texts moreover, we also had to write main idea and diagram of the text so many students included  of me did a lot of mistakes, but the teacher explained us until we understood.

After gave us corrective feedback of all exercises, the teacher asked us to present the cooking video that she assigned. I already shown mine last week so in this class, I just watched my friend’s videos.

HULU tv snl saturday night live nbc GIF
https://giphy.com/gifs/hulu-snl-saturday-night-live-nbc-l0MYN1vN4aWy9vXpK

In my opinion, the class of today was very good. Watching cooking video of my friends was really fun. I Just knew that some of my classmates are really good at create videos. Some of them could be chefs also but some shouldn’t be hahaha. I had a lot of fun in class. Byeeee

https://giphy.com/gifs/harlemglobetrotters-harlem-globetrotters-3o7bu3ZBAC6sUDvuNO



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น